Hatton Shopping Village in Warwick, the English Victorian shopping village that’s home to a myriad of independent retailers, is hosting plenty of festive fun in the run up to Christmas…
- Back by popular demand are the Christmas Markets, which take place every weekend from 24 November to 16 December, and every day from 21-23 December from 10am to 5pm. For those after a unique and special gift, there will be a diverse range of stalls from local suppliers selling a multitude of fabulous festive gifts. At the weekends visitors can also enjoy festive singing, mulled punch, mince pies and a great festive atmosphere.
- A three-day Christmas Craft Fayre will take place from 9-11 November from 10am to 5pm. Visitors can browse from a selection of handcrafted gifts and chat with the craftspeople showcasing their talents. Unique and bespoke gifts will be available to purchase such as artwork, ceramics, jewellery and woodcraft. Free mulled punch is available from 12noon to 3pm, plus there’s the chance to meet Father Christmas and enjoy Christmas singing.
- Foodie fans can tuck into delicious treats at the Christmas Food Fayre which runs from 17-18 November. Stallholders will be offering a wide range of food and drink to taste for free. As well as sampling dips, nibbles, pate, cakes and puddings, it’s the perfect opportunity to buy food to flatter any Christmas table. Late night shopping is also available on 30 November from 5:30pm – 8:30pm with special discounts of up to 20% available in selected shops, entertainment and carol singing.
- Lottie Newitt, who runs The Alfresco Style - Garden Boutique will be hosting a number of festive workshops and tea & talks over the festive season from 11am – 1pm and include complimentary refreshments. Learn how to make a Christmas Wreath on 30 November, 7 & 14 December (cost is £30pp), or learn how to make a winter hanging basket on 22 December (cost is £25pp). Or come along to a talk on how to decorate Christmas presents on 27 November or listen to hints and tips on how to care for birds in the winter on 4 December. All talks are just £5 per person. For more information see www.thealfrescostyle.com/pages/christmas-workshops-talk-dates
- Hatton Shopping Village has FREE entry with masses of FREE parking. For more information see www.hattonworld.com/shopping-village